Haters Get On Ya Job ~187~ Haters Get On Ya Job ~187~

Tight

I like that guitar. It went real well with the rest of the song. Keep it up. And check out my new songs.

Aka

BeAtBrEaKeR187 responds:

yeah thanks

~holla~

Regrets of a Dead Man Regrets of a Dead Man

Pure Heat

I love those pianos! I can never get mine to sound like that. Keep doin you man. And check out my new song.

stl-product314 responds:

Thanks man. The pianos love you too. lol

Real talk

Struggle Struggle

Not Bad......

This is very good. Keep it up.

Feez responds:

Ok will do ;), thnxs for the review

On the creep On the creep

It's OK....

The melody could be a lot better, and you could have added more instruments to it. Overall it was okay. The chorus was a good idea tho.

aka.

Check my shit out.

mrbluejay responds:

yea i know its plain because it was a remake of a underground track by tommy wright III

Tru Feelings Tru Feelings

Pretty good but...

It got pretty boring after a while. You should add more instruments to liven it up. I love that drum pattern tho. Shits hot. Get at me.

Legends Live On Legends Live On

Hot

This is some crazy shit man. Keep doin what you do. Oh, and by the way for that lil' bastard who gave you a 0, emo is the gayest thing since anal sex.....with ohter men. I hope that kid catches aids for real. Ypu're not the only person he's fucked up. Anywho....enjoy this 5.

MMX: Flame Mammoth Piano RMX MMX: Flame Mammoth Piano RMX

Insane!

I wish I could play stuff like this on the piano! Did you use a program for this? I'm really impressed. This shouldn't get anything lower than a 4.00. Keep it up man!

Reone663 responds:

Yes. I used the program called "SynthFont". Correction, it's now only 3.60 and like you said this really shouldn't get less than 4.00.

Thanks for the review

Demo Beats (Day 1) Demo Beats (Day 1)

You're a fucking genious...

I've been using the fl demo for 8 months now and I never would have thought about making a beat like this. Like I said, you are a fucking musical genious. Keep this shit up and fuck the hatas.

Royalbeats

Sample King Pt 2 Sample King Pt 2

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SAMPLED THE THEME SONG TO MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!! 5's all around my friend.

A Warriors Dark Thoughts A Warriors Dark Thoughts

Good Job!

I love this piano! And those background noises are crazy! This is some top notch work here. I see a lot of potential in you homie. Keep it up.

aka
RoyalBeatz

MattBlade responds:

thanks man, hell of a way to start off my return from hidernation eh, well anywayz thanks for tha review appretiate it.